It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 10:55

News News of Russian Business Forum

Site map of Russian Business Forum » Forum : Russian Business Forum

Export Import Services Commercial Partnerships Russia & CIS Countries

Cyprus EU residency permits

My name is Stelios , owner of SalesorRentals.com properties on the island. I am seeking associates to work on Mutual grands to sell property here on the island and at the same time offering permanent residency permits.

Stelios
Read more : Cyprus EU residency permits | Views : 3386 | Replies : 0 | Forum : General Business Forum

Independent micro city-state for sale in the Caribbean

Would you like to own a totally independent village in the Caribbean?
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to live and work the way YOU want!

• Legal city-state like structure with own rules and regulations
• Complete infrastructure (roads, water, electricity, telephone, internet, etc.)
• Completely fenced, and hidden from view (dead end location)
• 15 to 20 luxury villas ready to move in
• Potential for expansion (land, houses, etc.)
Read more : Independent micro city-state for sale in the Caribbean | Views : 7883 | Replies : 0 | Forum : General Business Forum

Natural Ice Cream Business

Hi everyone, i'm an italian natural ice cream maker. In Italy we are assisting to a change, in fact people tell stop contamination from commercial ice cream, made with powder, edible dye, sweetener and hydrogenate fat, and want genuine natural ice cream.
How recognize high quality ice cream?
First: no grease on your tongue
Second: you aren't thirst after eating ice cream
Third: you digest quickly and you want another

Enjoy your natural ice cream!!! ...
Read more : Natural Ice Cream Business | Views : 19629 | Replies : 1 | Forum : General Business Forum

Looking for Floor Heating Tube agent in Russian

Good day, my Russian friends.
I am Wade of UK WILLIE Ltd in China. We are looking for a cooperation company to be our agent in Russian.
Our product get 6 patents. We are the only one company can production this kind of pipe in China. Because of its hot selling in China. So we want to exploitation the Russian marketing.
We have several measures to ensure our agent Profit. And we had inquired into ...

textile business

We are the manufactory in taxtile in shaoxing county zhejiang province china .Our mean item:Polyester lining ( Taffeta ,pongee) PD and PA ,PU ,SILVER ,W/R coating ,polyester momery in PD,Printed ,foil for lady and men 's jacket,T/R suiting ,T/R AND TT/R kashemir ,Embroider kuracul, TPU bonding fabric with camoflage printed ,T/C fabric and so on ,we have strong and professional teams to develop new designes with new fabric .
We are looking for customer to ...
Read more : textile business | Views : 16684 | Replies : 0 | Forum : General Business Forum

London based media company is looking for eBusiness Manager

Hello,
We are looking for native Russian speakers in London who are early on in their career and might be interested in a job at an internet company. Please kindly let me know where shall I look for potential candidates. Job description and contacts can be found at: tinyurl.com/savvy-ebusiness
Many thanks.

Bank Services Available

We can help you open up your own financial services company to service your clients. Also we provide confirmed funds and similar services.
Read more : Bank Services Available | Views : 5511 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Russian Accounts & Finance

Help with Import & Registration of products in Russia & CIS

We are a spa design and management Cypriot company and a distributor of specialized beauty products for the spa and wellness industry.Some of the countries that we deal with is Russia and CIS countries and we need to know the precise import procedures and requirements to enable the export our products to this countries . Our products originate from Australia and are already fully registered throughout Europe.

We need assistance understanding the procedure required for ...

YANDEX Advertising

Hi , this helen . Did anyone ever advertise in Yandex ? Any suggestion will be appreciated very much
Read more : YANDEX Advertising | Views : 4957 | Replies : 2 | Forum : E-Commerce & IT & Internet

Mazut M100 10585/75

We have genuine buyers wanting 400,000 mt x 12 months of above cif China. Real seller or mandate only needed.Need to show Russian Ministry license to trade oil and previous POP.
Read more : Mazut M100 10585/75 | Views : 5069 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Trades & Trade Services Russia & CIS Countries

Login

Statistics

Total posts 49 • Total topics 27 • Total members 7101